CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome Back!

Welcome back students! Let me be the first to say this site has been pretty stagnant for the past year or so because it got more popular than I thought it would, and I ended up with too much work for one person. I've recently began writing a book, so I'm starting a whole new blog reflecting my new hobby, passion, obsession, whatever you want to call it. LOL

There has been a lot that has happened recently. I went to a Hooliganz show with my dad in April, and shortly after that he got really sick.
In July, I was told by an emergency room doctor that he was at the end stage of liver disease and had a month to live.
He had been staying with me since early June so I could take care of him as well as my two kids and my household responsibilities. He died on August 11, 2010 and I still can't believe it. This Friday, Sept 10, I will be going to the first Hooliganz show since when I went with my dad in April.
Anyway, the show should be off the hook. They always do a great job. Here is the flyer.

0 comments: