CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hooliganz at Trucker Clothing Co.

DJ Marvel

J Pigg and I2K

I2K and B Lee

Last night the Hooliganz did a free show at Trucker downtown. It was an all ages show, so I brought my kids and we had a ball! I danced with my youngest daughter for 2 hours straight! It was a great warm-up for tonight's show at LaSalle's. It's DJ Marvel's birthday, so you know it's gonna be crazy fun!!
Special thanks to the Hooliganz for making my kids feel so special! You guys are truly great people, and I feel lucky to call you my friends!!
The Hooliganz with my Kids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at chicoevents.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post above if I provide a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from your post above if I provide a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Charlie